In 2020, YCHI want to be the center of the foremost and leading to autism treatment based ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) through education, training, treatment, and research.
- Develop best practices in ABA-based therapy for people with autism syndrome, and provide a reliable therapeutic training and support for education and resources.
- Build a transparent and credible organization that relies on individual excellence and team work team.
- Raise awareness about autism in the wider society and the importance of knowledge of ABA in autism treatment.
- Synergize other stakeholders such as universities , medical professionals , and other agencies.
- Provide an opportunity for everyone to learn and contribute to autism treatment in the world to a better direction through various programs and activities YCHI and partners.
- Specifically raised the quality of the resources and therapy services for special needs children from underprivileged families.
- Building a research program in collaboration with various institutions for the advancement of science -related autism.